Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ectopic again, or miscarriage....


Well I went for another beta last Thursday. I needed it for peace of mind, and now am so glad I did so knew what was about to come. Not that it made it any easier, but I did not freak out the way I would have if I had not known. My beta hcg level went from 206.6 on 15 dpo, down to 111.8 on 23 dpo. the doc said I am either having another ectopic pregnancy, or I am miscarrying the baby. I have to go for another beta again on this coming Thursday to see what my numbers are then. I have started bleeding now, so I know it is too much to try and hope the numbers will go back up and that everything will be alright. I am hoping for a miscarriage so that I know my tube does work, and if it is another ectopic, I just can not believe that they say my tubes are clean and clear of anything to hold the egg back. Plus at least if it is a miscarriage, we can continue to TTC right away and try again, instead of waiting 2-3 months like we had to last time.

So I guess it will be back to TTC mode again ASAP!

Best of luck to everyone, loads of baby dust!!!

4 comments:

  1. OMG...i am soo sorry. that has to be one of the hardest things to go through... PRAYING

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear that. Sending you lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. It's hard on everyone, but is so much harder when you've been on the TTC trail for so long. Lots of baby dust for the next round.

    PS. I Left you an award on my blog.

    ReplyDelete