Tuesday, August 4, 2009

FairHaven Health and natural fertility products.

A couple weeks ago, I was on my YouTube, which if I remember I will add a link to my TTC journey on the side bar so that if you want to follow me on there you can do that as well. Anyways, a couple weeks ago, I was contacted by a lady named Barbara who works for Fairhaven Health, asking if I would like to try some products from Fairhaven Health and take a natural approach on my fertility. This couldn't have come at a better time for me since my husband was already pushing at me to try a "natural" approach to our fertility issues.

Fairhaven Health is a company that produces all natural, OBGYN approved non-prescription products for couples who are TTC or women who are already pregnant or breastfeeding. They were kind enough to send me a couple products for me to try and review. I was sent some FertilAid, FertiliTea, FertilCM and a Fertile Focus fertility monitor, all of which I will be starting as soon as my next period starts in a few days. If you read my first blog,you will know that I did got pregnant last December using these products, so I am very excited to be able to try them again and hope for good results again. So watch for my product reviews to come.

I would also like to "introduce" you all to Barbara's other websites, which she does great give aways and special discount codes on. Her Facebook and Twitter name is FERTILAIDAMY and she has such great expert advice, loads of information, quick fertility tips, amazing fertility articles and links to a lot of great resources.

Also,if you go to the Fairhaven Health website,which is

www.fairhavenhealth.com

there are links at the bottom of the page to her Facebook and Twitter

One more great thing, is she also gave me a discount code that anyone can use if you do order anything off the website and get 10%off your order.

The code word is: sunshine09

CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment