Tuesday, August 18, 2009

FertileCM

Hello ladies of the TTC world. Although I have not finished my cycle yet to give a full review of the FertilCM I am now taking, I just wanted to give everyone a quick update on how things are going so far. Now normally I don't have very much CM at all before or during ovulation, infact I had ordered some pre-seed to try and help that problem out a bit. Well I am on cd 11 now and have been taking the FertilCM that I got from Fairhaven Health for a little over a week now, and I just can not believe the results already.


Add Image Already I have tons of CM, yes maybe that is TMI, but for all you ladies who have the same problem that I did with lack ofCM, this stuff really does work!!! I recommend it to anyone who needs a little help in the CM area.

No comments:

Post a Comment